Monday, April 26, 2010

How To Stop A Weave From Tangling

the start

But if I had wanted to skip the start, and although he missed! This week, booster shot: a letter to send to the inspection with my name, my name ... A visit to a doctor sworn to have the right to make my comeback. The movement and the inspector who called for his visit to the house.

Otherwise, with Jade, Agatha and Dorian, we're happy going to the beach with bike and trailer! Jade Agatha and took a foot bath and Dorian has tasted the sand.

I went to see the latest film by Coline Serreau: it made me want to have a garden with a small wood ... but still no cows for autonomy! Nothing really new to me, but I really enjoyed this little shed at the point. And in spite of the fields that surround us, the little creatures are very present in our garden and I had already had a lot of fun to watch. We can eat our strawberries and raspberries by wishing good appetite!

0 comments:

Post a Comment