Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Free Wiring Diagram For Vw Sandrail



A small return on the last days:

The week we went to attend 2 concerts: Thursday in the old parish in Rochefort. A choir was accompanied by the violin class of the conservatory, with sliding trombones and as a flutist. It was beautiful! Friday show at the Gold Cup. A string quartet (violin, viola, cello): outside, great!

last Saturday was couscous with grandpa and grandma V. Almost the entire family was gathered: they were good; all, couscous, large table family to hear from everyone ... Jade and I have chosen the weekend night. On Sunday morning, I borrowed my mom's bike, not speed, and I offered a ride along the coastline between Nauzan (with dip of your feet) and the Grande Côte, a real treat! In the afternoon we went for a walk in the park. The rain was accompanied to the house! Jade learned to play ping-pong with her uncle, she was super excited!

Tuesday and Wednesday we had the 4x4 mechanic, who graciously lent us for the repair of opel. What an adventure! Wednesday, the adventure was at its height, because at 11:50, I learned that Jade had the same evening, a rehearsal theater audience! The first is to be missed! At the court of violin! So back at home. Call first music school to say that Jade will not be there. Call Virginia to try to change the schedule of violin lessons. decide to go to music theory while preparing food. Begin sewing the hat Pixie Jade (because it would be nice that she has to repeat it!). Go to music theory. Pause. Violin lessons. Passage Express at the library. Jade Accompany the academy at Rochefort for repeated theater. Get the car to the garage. Sew cap imp. Arrive in time to stack the Jade tries. Laugh looking the part and be proud of Jade for her performance and proud of myself for having made a great cap of leprechaun on time! Now I have to finish The harem pants and linen shirt united I plan to play.


0 comments:

Post a Comment