Saturday, July 10, 2010

Can Dogs Get Herpes On Their Mouths



Come back on the last weeks of June:
After celebrating the birthday of the Jade Linsey family who hosted us so well in the bus taking us to the airport in the plane and grandpa and grandma with our return to Rochefort, we took a day off and storage before the arrival of Marie Laure and Joseph. Jade was left with Virginia and Blandine while I went to look for our guests at the station. We of course celebrated the birthday of Jade.

Thursday, 17, was the last day of school to Ecoléron.

Friday 19, we attended the first staged performance of Jade, the Moorings, LARESOLDO. Jade was a quiet, stress free it was great to see her at home and play in a play!

The next afternoon, Jade played in 2 parts: The Revolt of the funniest and Larésoldo: super!
On Sunday, June 20th was the birthday with friends and girlfriends, Joseph, Agatha, Corey, Lorine, Enola, Candice, Mama, Eva, Tom, Louka, Noa. Go at Golden Braid (not the Golden Galleon, but I found it more appropriate name!), between forest and ocean, in search of a fabulous treasure ...
Monday morning, Stephen is back home. We celebrated together the birthday of Jade, as of course ... and evening, Jade played for an ultimate representation of the Conservatory Larésoldo Rochefort.

Wednesday 23, Stephen and I were accompanied Jade violin lessons: lessons and group indiv! Yeah Mon'sieur Lady! The evening Jade, Joseph and I made an evening Garfield pajamas, very tranquillou, as I like ! Marie Laure and Stephane were at the cinema.

Thursday 24, Stefan, Jade and I went to school to record PdB Jade in September

And yes, the return Jade and I will resume their way to school public. For the first time we'll go in different schools! I was relieved when I saw the playground, the reception we have received, Class of Jade school. That there will be 17/18 students in his class ... Wow! And tassel, the center is new, nice and quiet!

Yes, because obviously, having the same zones in different schools, Jade will have to go to daycare. What is cool is that she is delighted!

Friday 25 was a special day to Ecoléron since children received diplomas; poyr Jade has been praised her active participation and lively, for its successful integration in school and for his diligent work. She received a fountain pen and a cap. Tim has offered a cap and a medal for his progress in English: Well Jade is very happy and proud of these awards! Congratulations Jade!

Saturday 19, Futuroscope as expected: Jade is full of dynamic cinema with his dad (I quit after 3 or 4 movies), enjoy the games in the park, attraction Arthur and the Invisibles (I regret not having taken the picture because it was very nice), Astromouches ... and fireworks at night.




















return having taken the time (I think we finally arrived home at 4:30), we rested before the year end celebration of the school of music theater Slate Sunday 20. It's a great place, the party was cool, Jade sang with the choir.

Stéphane departed Monday morning before the arrival of Agathe and Dorian for their two days at home. Dorian was kb, but as it was his birthday, I sewed a blanket and a cake: Jade and Agathe helped him breathe.


Tuesday 29, the last day together we went to the beach in the morning the handles. Jade and agate are moist and Dorian played with the sand.
The night we danced and participated in the meal of folk dance workshop.

Wednesday 30, hearing the violin in a group and only for Jade. Again, Jade was relaxing! She played really well and took pleasure

0 comments:

Post a Comment