Friday, August 27, 2010

Menstruation Discharge



With a thought for Anna (and prayers are with you!) And thank you to David for the loan of the brush rechampis.

's it, I started: the first layer of paint with casein increased. I am happy with the result.

A look back at the implementation: we bought the painting in casein powder Nature and Harmony (Valencia, in the Drome, a holiday). So I put the water added to the powder, stirring continuously. Well, it's like the preparation of the batter and form lumps easily! But I managed to get dough almost homogeneous. 1/2h a break and shoo it out for the application! I decided paint brush flat and brush rechampis. And there, under my eyes, the wall is a beige color not nice and that is not really covering. But despite a thought for you, Anna, I continue, because "the paint changes appearance and becomes dry blanket once (about 20h)." The brush regularly loses his hair and I realized quickly that I did not prepare enough paint, but since I have an appointment I will not have time to prepare today! However, all these remarks are only my observations and good mood persists.
The evening after, magic: the walls are painted white and the paint is actually covering!
Le lendemain, fin du chantier (pour la 1ère couche): la peinture est homogène, le pinceau ne perd presque plus de poils, la peinture s'étale mieux. Et ouf, j'ai pile poil assez de peinture pour cette couche!

La peinture est blanche et couvrante et, cerise sur le gâteau (qui était une de mes priorité tout de même!), je n'ai pas eu mal à la tête et il n'y a pas d'odeur désagréable.

Conclusion: je vais faire la seconde couche avec la même peinture, teint avec des pigments naturels (et là, je vais aller à Brizambourg où ils vendent aussi de la peinture Auro (Anna, if you have another site)). And also paint other parts of the house with paint casein.

If so, for me it's really worth it to paint bio!

0 comments:

Post a Comment