Saturday, December 25, 2010

Kamehasutra 2 Comics Online

Message to Minembwe Readings Journal, "Members" ARE STILL UNDER

I just wanted to take a minute and wish you a very Merry Christmas and best wishes and also share what I feel in my heart right now. The years come and go, and Mulenge is still in the dark, even though many of us celebrate the joyous celebrations in the places most enlightened of the world.

I know personally I had Christmas in my life that have been happier, especially when I still lived in Mulenge. Although more than 16 years living in the West some of my experiences were very good, but none can be compared N'UMUKUTANO WA WA RUGURU CHRISTMAS, where my favorite part of the ceremony outside ibitaramo and choral rehearsals ( za repetitions) was AMASENGESHO YURUKERERA Umwana YAVUTSE! ! I'm sure many of you know what I mean.
Honestly, I've never had a horrible Christmas that I can think of in my life youth Mulenge. Yes, I knew without a lot of Christmas gifts and money were not an option for us. But the biggest was the joy of living in a peaceful and more loving, exciting and sécurisée_notre Mulenge! This is not to be nostalgic, it's a fact.

Unfortunately, this reality is no longer the case, hundreds of young women and men today Banyamulenge, who sometimes spend their Christmas in the bush, cold, hungry in refugee camps, and living without parents! This is the reality for many of our people who spend Christmas sad given the political situations in recent years has' Mulenge. Many are now depressed around this time of year because of what happened not only Mulenge, but also for families Banyamulenge.
Unfortunately, as if this were not enough, some of us are still dividing the community, disseminating messages of division, breaking the bridges that connect us to our neighbors, brothers and natural allies on behalf of the Self-promotion and the political ignorance. Indeed, we have a responsibility to our future and destiny of our country in our hands, or we risk letting others define it for us. Take this opportunity to reflect once again on what we want next Christmas to be Mulenge!
I know it's sometimes tempting to think we have nothing more to be grateful. Boy would we wrong! There is still a better Mulenge waiting to be discovered. But, take your responsibilities individually and collectively!
I'm here to tell you something that we should always have hope, a vision that tomorrow or some day soon things will get even better in Mulenge.
But he will not come without a price or delivered to us on a silver platter. It will not happen by being fanatical, selfish or indifferent to another. It will take a conscious effort to change, plan and strategize.
In addition, for the pessimists among us, the handle the "not so great" Christmas can not even hold or be comparable to exciting as we experienced in Mulenge.
You know my friends? Mulenge-one will really be better and will soon be a reality and not as a simple box, but a great geopolitical entity! But it needs some work. What will be your contribution? sit, watch, delete or blame others? Or waking up with a desire to do something?

Remember these years since 1996, Mulenge and its people go through very difficult moments in history and this is what I know: If
in your hearts you know that tomorrow, next month, year next and even next Christmas Mulenge may be better than today, then you are on track to many future happy and exciting memories of Mulenge. But do not just dream, do something.

Never think that no matter how things are or seem to be the best is behind us. Each of you not only deserve a better country, but we can achieve a greater future for us and our people. And I promise to continue to do my part no matter how small) to help the Banyamulenge see the path and a plan that can take us there. Mulenge is once again a peaceful, happy and fun, more good and rich! The challenge starts with you. It starts by not taking for granted what you have and where you live and who made this possible, no matter the circumstances! Remember where you came from, how you were and what was reality and what you would today if it was not the political will of those whom some of us can ignore their contributions and what we are today. I say sleeveless my words because it's a simple truth and nobody can deny it except the ignorant. Forget or devalue the truth is the greatest sin, and a serious error! So let's be grateful, and especially careful how to live in peace with everyone in our integration efforts!

And one thing I know I want to remind everyone to never forget all the things we should be grateful. Even in difficult times.
Finally, we must also remember that only our unity, love for each other, honesty, integrity and sacrifice that has made us stronger as a people, and realize that the opposite us makes weak, confused, hateful, miserable and hopeless.
So, my friends, my brothers and sisters, my readers and fellow Banyamulenge, let us resolve to promote our unity, better integration and our dream of a better land: Our Mulenge, and together we can!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

From my family to yours
Akim
Editor in Chief Journal
Minembwe
http://wwww.mulenge.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment