Friday, October 16, 2009

Jabot Curtain Pattern

History .......... is more to do! Playing on a plateau


                                                                 
Eve Druelle sings.
This young artist is a graduate of the Ecole Supérieure du spectacle.
She was assistant to Alexis Christian-Pagès
after its formation as was also Sebastian Agius for two years.
They were well trained in teaching after being trained for careers in stage and screen.

The school is associated with production.
theatrical events and animations give our artists the opportunity to meet very different audiences.
These opportunities can rise very quickly the level of our professional artists.

An artist lives his life, which in itself is already a work, as his inspiration.
Would it be better to build it in planning its future on the basis of the vision that allows him his hopes ?

What I learned

By teaching, by leading artists and groups to achieve component works, I learned to see the bodies, and to read minds. I just see a being standing in front of me to feel how the remodel to restore the physiological equilibrium necessary for harmony. My hands are ready to land on the voltage that my protege discovers beneath my fingers and it connects to more pain this month. I can very quickly give instructions that will help to regain harmony and balance its energies.
school "image of Paris" on the deck of the arts.

The body talk to me. I hear them I feel their energy, fluids that emerge. And my sense of correctness gives me the direction of work to do or to offer one or the one I see.

When the artist on stage, I see him thinking, hesitating on a move that was not necessary to deny a pulse, is trapped by a sudden energy.

In work session, or in rehearsal, I asked him to tell me clearly: "You wanted to get up, you did not. Instead you cross your arms, you've felt so uncomfortable. Your text is too badly, you've stumbled on a word, because actually, since you do not follow your impulse, that you did not get up; you then divide your state and that thee frustrated and angry, and you no longer controlled the flow of words. "

And the actor nods, because he knows that's exactly what happened. My experience allows me to be today a watchmaker in the art of seeing and hearing others.

But outside of my professional background I lose my "powers"

least I forget to use it.

They interest me related to my art, or when I accompany a person on a project in a specific intention.
Christian pages in "blank page" ...
I also learned the power of images, either on stage or screen. I create the magic with the human, and also with the set design made possible by the elements present.

The meaning developed over time. I learned the accuracy of the gesture is working, the place to ask a cabinet, the angle to use to make light or space or make sense of a direction or intent.
Newts
Created after a degree and continued on tour.

I finally learned to lead an artist and give good instructions to make it follow the path that will give all chips and all the strength they can claim. My job taught me so much that I feel small beside that he can still bring me and what he can do with me. My profession is in me like a magic key that has not finished opening all the doors, the number is infinite.
Alexis Christian Pagés directed by 150 m cross strings on the wall
page white page gray, blue page in 2007 to highlight.

And all this has taken so much from place to me and has become so essential to guide my artists, I learned to overcome skepticism, obscurantism and backbiting destructive and bad.
But whatever my abilities, regardless of my skills, I can not fight against darkness and misery that haunt the people of negative thoughts and facts that destroy their way. Those learn but remain within their limits austere. They sometimes become powerful in their skills but do not see the paths that are forbidden by the fact dêtre locked in the pen which obsesses and holds them.

Jury ESS
; WHAT DO I grow up?

My job as I practice with my requirement and the accuracy of my goals, I opened up a world I never imagined. I discovered the complexity of human beings and the magic of the show. It is by these two factors that I could create either new works or personalities, genuine moments of magic suites. I was able to narrow gradually, drop by drop, mm to mm, my art and my conscience. I doubt I still have a long way to go, and my life will not be enough. It Why write this book so that he remains a tangible record of these ephemeral works and that others after me can enjoy a little of my way of life and what my work has left, and they can continue ; road and the narrow turn.
Alexis Christian Pagés directed by 150 m cross strings on the wall
page white page gray, blue page in 2007 to highlight.


My job allowed me to give much, intensely, immensely, and receive much, greatly. That's how I grew up in force fights, fighting, resistance, perseverance and success, new beginnings and recognition.

Character "a statue" to an event at the Hilton in Paris Suffren

It took win from the start: "I want to be a dancer. !
Not easy. So cunning eyes, mocking smiles, evil spirits, destabilizing. And then: Being an artist, always, everywhere. Responding to questions or hear the unspoken silences interspersed with evocative and under heard. It is a subtle and a trap with miles that do not get caught. "Society" people "honest" begins destabilize you, try to discourage you, then once you've made your flight, you worships, you lust, while standing at a distance or on the contrary, you vampirizing.

Chris pages in "ceremony black purple hue.

THIS JOB YOU TRANSFORMED

It shapes your mind, your eyes your sensitivity, your body, your gestures, your fluency. You are an artist through and through, your clothes betray you, and you never have the same look around you as the world around you, on a show, a movie. The artist has developed its sensitivity so that it is more likely to settle for mediocrity in human relationships, in conversations, in the subjects. Of course, I speak of those artists who have a real job training and personal education. It's not about these People taking a few courses here and there and slowly develop a simple technical or artistic experiences are rare and are taken for what they are not playing to be "artists." What is already good in itself but not enough to prepare for jobs and to address "the artist's life." I always pushed the gains. Who have demonstrated originality, I met a lot of resistance, suspicion and negative reactions for forming the versatility has been very badly perceived, when in the 70 courses I created and then a school who claimed the same time proposing the floor barre, dance, dance, theater, improvisation, choreographic research workshop Voice very tangible, a theatrical work on text and so on. ...
Chris Pagès and the first poster ESS

and I arrived at the stunning results, bringing people on stage totally beginner in eight days. I gave so powerful and original shows. The audience was enthralled, trainees fully processed. The Ministry of Culture did not know what office do I depend on it. Was it dance, drama, music? I myself am

heard saying "this is not serious. You will not last long.
You must choose your art. "They themselves have finally now an office of the dance and another for music. And today improvisation classes are common in the studios of course. In my workshops, I put a positive constructive criticism to the forefront of my teaching. It is the primary step to form the creativity of an individual and allow him to use his tools according to his own sensibility and spirit. Allow to improvise and give the impression it is just so creative is a big mistake not to commit.
Creativity and art are intertwined.
And the technique stems from a long way sensory experiences melee maturity. Time has its share and enriches the receipts.
Both are the result of a road ahead that contains the experience and its hazards, experience as well as cognitive and sensory awareness of the effectiveness and failures. Thus, by "grow" those who have followed my teaching, I myself grew up. I have pushed, shaken, made out of themselves. I shook the tree for the fruit drop.
Students governed by
Above Hervé Lewandovski the console lights.

How
told me: "I'm here for the theater, I do not want to dance" ... and become dancers. How many have told me: "I only want to dance, and have become singers, or actors. And this was repeated for years. Many are open to themselves and their potential and have found their way into themselves having agreed to work on just what they are, just ..

I saw later artists who refused a course or discipline and, having left me, took this art to the forefront of their business.

is that I gave more than he asked me.
students of SSE in the studio recording the musical
"Rocky Horror Show" that they give on stage under the direction of Christian Pagès

I n 'I never wanted to run by request. My proposal is there. Those who wish to enjoy discovering the world, are engulfed and are the first winners. Skeptics remain aside and never knew what they lost. My requirement was always full. Whatever the motivation and intent of the person who trusts me, I give everything, and I demand everything at once, without compromise.
There was, though very rarely, severe reactions typically adds no fears of doing wrong or not getting the desired result. Some remain in the annals as they are comical. I remember the father of a girl who sent me a very threatening letter, postmarked because I had the audacity to tell her daughter several times in class bar on the ground to stretch the knee and his work "outside". This gentleman told me that her daughter had always been straight knees since birth, and that its "outside" does not look at me. I was very naughty with this girl and, it seems, as it was, too mean to other students. So I invited this gentleman to attend a course in bar to the ground so that he realizes the work. The gentleman came and sat down for an hour and a half took notes for his arguments and when at the end of the course, I was going, jovial, he had persuaded him to better understand what is going on, I asked him: "So what do you think?

I retorted: "I find that my daughter was right. I noticed that you pass your course to criticize your students. " End of episode. Includes
who wants ... or can.
It is true that outside of a jurisdiction, each of us is helpless. But too often inordinate love and overprotective relatives blind and obstructed humility.
The Rocky Horror Show on stage
Monica Lidke above

One day, one of our students, I was doing a lot of work in which I had and hopes that completely transformed the school, asked me a private appointment. He explained that I was particularly severe with him in the bar floor and I was never happy with its results despite its efforts, he said that the bar had to ground its meaning and any interest that it wanted to become a dancer. (He had returned to school and was starting to feel my already become a dancer). With that, he left school. I found him a few years later. He had made a small name in techno music, had abandoned dancing. And he told me that what he missed most was the bar on the ground Allelouhiat!
Once upon a time ......
to follow ..........
Makeup

0 comments:

Post a Comment