Monday, October 12, 2009

Lacrosse Visors Oakley

The story is now! ...

On the following link you find a newspaper of school.

; ; How far can the desire to be?
Where we dream of leading the game?
Who leads us to be? Gives us the feeling of playing and not appear?


"Famous"
Pictured Julie and Eleanor Trubert Maurras.

Testimony AL lecturer at the university.
Certificate
a faithful student

Pagès I know Chris and his work since 1978.
At the time, I went from severe depression following the death of my husband and I wanted to recharge my batteries by having both artistic activities and assets. Thus I made a first course.
I was not very good at dancing, but Chris already teaching me want to go beyond its limits by giving meaning to his work and motivating us.

I then several courses with him. Each time the course ended with a show, in actual contact with a real audience, complete show in the spirit of cabaret, combining songs, body language with a frame, like a comedy musicale.

Comme je suis universitaire, plus tard, il m'a demandé de participer au jury pour le diplôme de fin d'études de certains de ses élèves , d'apprécier le mémoire que chacun devait écrire et d'assister aux oraux. Les examens se sont déroulés avec beaucoup de professionnalisme.

Récemment, j'ai eu la possibilité d'assister à plusieurs spectacles créés par Chris Pagès et ses élèves. J'ai été touchée par l'enthousiasme et l'investissement de ses élèves, J'ai apprécié les qualités de direction de Chris, à la fois exigeant pour ses élèves mais gratifiant dans la manière dont il know the best from each.

I sincerely believe it would be legitimate to give the forum movement clearances he deserves to continue its work and develop their natural creativity.

Frankly

Aliette Lucot

0 comments:

Post a Comment