This blog will evolve regularly
The history of the school comes in episodes. And each item is regularly added.
http://portal.unesco.org/culture/fr/ev.php-URL_ID=10539&URL_DO=DO_PRINTPAGE&URL_SECTION=201.html
After reading this blog, and if you want to know more about Christian Alexis Pagès ,
click the following link:
http://coachaccompagnateurdevie.blogspot.com /
I publish these notes for the sake of honesty so that people wishing to join us in the adventure of college in the show know what spirit they will be trained and by whom.
I tell what artist and educator I became what my intentions are.
So I hope that many end up here that can bring us closer to to want to live an adventure training package that leads to success deserved.
A siren abandoned and thrown into the scrap in a hall of Paris Hilton Suffren
By following the link you have a video of the school
http://videos.lefigaro.fr/video/iLyROoafJ2lI.html
Artist! A trade?
memory I always wanted to be an artist. Whatever art, I'm home. I feel at the center of the action and the soul of the subject. At five years old I saw my future, my job and decided to devote my life. I studied visual arts, cinema, dance, drama and singing, and all these tools does have always been one for me, multiplied by a thousand shades facets to the man speaks and improves and becomes aware of its sensitive pathways, which are more just, and its potential paths leading to them. All the critics I have encountered have never started my certainties made of passion and vision.
Preparations lodges
I've memorized I've memorized every moment of scene creation and filming.
Whether Luis Bunuel, Claude Autant Lara, E. Molinaro, Jean Yanne, Stelio Lorenzi, Michel Favard and all others who have done me the honor to head on a platter, each gave me a tremendous gift, that of allowing me to achieve my life, my art, my being and my passion.
I keep myself as a treasure all the moments of intensity that made me the artist I am today. I am nourished by the riches which have lighted my way and that allowed me to guide people who entrusted me with their training and their life of artists.
I remember all the artists and all people that I trained, either in a single course or along a full-time intensive training for three years or more. Of course, in saying this, surely I'm exaggerating. For how could I remember all the things that I had to look, feel and guide during the last forty years? I who am not physiognomist, and sometimes do not recognize a former student when I cross the street or who have forgotten his name, while his face told me something. I am attentive to the soul, not appearance.
Eve Druelle Perinelli and Mathilde in "Cosmopolitan Paris" in rehearsal.
The memories are there, multiple, varied, rich in their eigenvalue and education they gave me. These are the images, situations, words, too. It happened to me several times to cross a former student who does not remember a key moment of his career with me. Every moment was important. Every being was essential. The course helped me develop my teaching, to find paths, signs, actions to assist, train, develop, give birth, those whom I accompanied, which I was responsibility for a life time mysterious, wonderful and valuable. I've memorized every moment on stage, every gesture and every eye before the cameras. All this made me as an artist like as a trainer. I learned a lot from the experience and my many mistakes during the third century. I grew up gradually by the successes, but mostly by mistakes, penalties and weaknesses that guided me towards learning and strength gained.
International production and touring.
My experience is mixed with that of all these characters, all these people of heart and sensitivity, creativity and hope. She is the creator who gives to each time his book at work, in reflection with a sense of imperfection. The human being is central to his doubts, his fears, his idealism and existential crises. From this adventure I am talking about. ... In this journey that led me to better know the people, to shape them to make them express their dreams and fantasies most unlikely.
"sung in Paris", the first version to Aktéon.
Above Marlene Remi, Claire Lussiana and Lucie Charbonneau.
accordion Jean-Yves Mullatier
I've seen evolve and become an incredible hundreds of thousands of dreamers. I accompanied them to enable them to begin the confidence in themselves. Then I saw them, created, shaped and looked to be realized. Their joys were mine. Each transformation essentially had his medicine, but unique copy of which I knew the secret. How many times have I heard: "I need to know where I'm going! "I need to feel, to join! "Why do I do this, go by that? And always, I said, shut up! Do not try to understand, I do not care what you feel. Forward! ". And ultimately, shock in crisis, clashes in revolt, not I got the hatch allows the senseless be realized any time to work, the time of a fireworks magic of emotions. During a show, a scene, a moment of pure magic, magic, magic ... ..
http://coachaccompagnateurdevie.blogspot.com/
Christian Alexis Pagès on the theater stage in Paris in 1980.
MA DIFFERENCE
My teaching was immediately distinguished from what is practiced in organizations that offer courses in dance, drama and singing. I got used to tell the candidates: "Do not come here looking for progress." I provide professional training. For the High School Performing plagiarize saw many times and still its curriculum, its images, its mission. But nobody can take his soul or "imitate" his philosophy.
And we want to lead a profession or simply transform his life by making it more creatively and become more efficient, time and the adventure takes place along a positive development, which the artist is often unconscious and he sees no "tricks "I draw every day.
"60 and some ..." show, directed by Christian Pages
I use a versatile, essential ingredients multiple, rich with the operation all modes of expression of the individual. I learned to practice the performing arts such as theater, dance, song, music. I value writing and public speaking. I allow everyone to allow himself to learn all these arts, practicing them, implement and report to a public as part of a staged magic, not demonstrative, not condescending, but aesthetics and adapted to the work proposed. Crown
Thus we have shaped the implementation of all modes of expression the artist is known for its mastery whatever the level acquired, of all facets of its expressive, he uses his body, his voice, his look, his presence, his musicality. But it also highlights his character, his strength, his energy, subtlety, sensitivity, masculinity and femininity ". It's a rebirth!
Photo Shoot
We arrive in this world, learn to walk, talk, seeing, hearing, reasoning. My teaching proposes to resume the process from scratch. I mean zero. The goal is to learn to stand on both legs. And I am serious in saying this. Because evolution is impressive. I see people swaggering, swinging, curved, too forward, too far back, too many side, his head bowed. The arms do not know what to do for themselves. The knees trembling and fuss. The fingers are clenched. The eyes rotate, stir.
Druelle Eve and Elodie Anahy duet.
The work done is enormous. But there is an end that we must always put it back on the carpet.
Work attendance is at that price. Then comes the phase of "loose" either on the body plan or speech. The hairline is essential. it can drag on time and to link the mind in motion. It prevents disruptions of rhythms, images, voice. He hypnotizes the artist and the public. The bound requires restraint, vision of the goal, the consciousness of the road. It can plan, build, build.
The bound allows the dancer a permanent magical movement to the public eye. It allows a very fine singer performing and give it all to move from one sound to another all the nuances and depths. The actor is in the related accuracy and including that of his silences. It creates its own rhythm and thus the life there is the base of support necessary for the evolution of his game
Class of 2010
So can begin the actual work of the instrument. Our mission is to find his accuracy, so it sounds and is in accord with our intentions and our delusions.
Juliet Fossiez
My difference is all this combined with the fact that I do not ordinary course of this or that, but I form the artist, and I'm born to himself, and offered him a major gift, correctness and all its amplitude. No ulterior motive is commercial drives me. I do hope that the success of my proteges. And I speak first of their being, then their life, and finally to their profession. Now I'm directing, situations, and guides them to themselves. Thus, all make me and share with me what I could offer them this essential part of my being that vibrates and speaks and wants to change the world into a great harmony together.
Christian Pagès Dancer in Porto Portugal
Professor of Dance and Dance Theatre to Sport University in 1978.
professionally train has multiple requirements.
Provide technical base is essential. Develop an awareness through a culture properly is essential and allows the student to locate and integrate socially in groups that suit them.
Staging for dinner a few hundred people in Evreux
To grow and develop creativity brings forth the "artist" regardless of their intended occupation. And then at the same time an education of the individual is the key that will open doors that he hopes to overcome. For that I use different tools, I discovered the law of attraction, based necessary to make their way in society and create his own path as they discover the laws and principles that allow them to follow their goals and realize
Duo mirror "my other".
I use NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) recently. But this new road was in me a long time. Coherence between my teaching and this tool comes from my need to help, guide and enable the vision of the goal.
And I give them the best conditions and to use their own resources and are fully aware of their impact on the public and potential employers. I am appealing to the study of Enneagram, numerology, symbolism and quantum physics. Other techniques are used or mentioned. Our artists are well trained and prepared for their jobs and the host society whatsoever. Thus, my students go to study the reflection from practice to theory. In the scenario being created. They study the art of how, faced with research and practice a daily challenge. They open the doors every day of their individual programming. They thus transform and become beings of light. Thus began the long, difficult and wonderful journey of their career and their life as an artist took off. Those who have benefited fully from the education they offered was to have acquired the strength to imagine and plan a career.
late 2009
Heart Forum, the office , 31, avenue Parmentier 75011 Paris
0 comments:
Post a Comment